Could Any Speech on Illegal Immigration Help Trump?



The Republican candidate has promised to address the subject Wednesday in Arizona, where he expects a huge crowd. What he’ll tell them is a mystery.
Last year, after journalist Kashmir Hill spent a week writing in ALL CAPS as an experiment, she reflected, “Once I got used to all caps, I started shortening everything I wrote. No need for clauses and throat clearing. You can’t write ‘I THINK’ or ‘PERHAPS’ in all caps. One who is writing in all caps is certain about the world.”
Her assessment came back to me Sunday when Donald J. Trump, who lives in a building that says TRUMP TOWER, used Twitter to announce a forthcoming speech:
I will be making a major speech on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION on Wednesday in the GREAT State of Arizona. Big crowds, looking for a larger venue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TURN YOURSELF INTO A LIFE BREATHING CASH MACHINE

HOW TO CONVERT chk file to jpg files

THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD TO CREATE $37k IN AMAZON KDP, DEALS AND BEYOND USING YOUR SMARTHONE OR LAPTOP